A bunch of prepackaged applications have been released by the Application Express team.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/application_express/packaged_apps/packaged_apps.html

I especially like the Document Library because of some of the AJAX and DHTML I helped out with.

Especially my new $xml_Control(pThis) object.  You'll
be seeing much more of this , and probably a code example as well, because
it's just so useful. In short it takes care of one of the major problems of updating multiple parts of page at same time, it's also an easy way to move complex data constructs to the client and query them for data,  I have all sorts of ideas for this one ;).

Well since everyone else is at OW I get to keep working along
at things, like continuing to hurt my head on regular expressions for
the Wiki application and finishing up some code examples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment