Some new/old code.

As posted here http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=1882652#1882652 I've updated the code for the wiki in the sourceforge project.

I'll be working on this as time permits over the next couple weeks to see if I can get it in a more workable/polished up state.

The toughest part as I've stated before is getting the Regular Expressions working right. I just don't have enough experience with them and it gives me different results depending on if I run it in sqlplus comparative to SQL Developer comparative to a PL/SQL function call in APEX. So any help or insite into this black art would be awesome.

So instead of continuing to bang my head on the wall over that (day after day) I'm going to be adding other features like a proper versioning system , file attachment to topics and better reporting and searching and organization features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment