Me @ Oracle World

Been awhile since I've posted. That whole work thing will get in the way of that on occasion.

Anyway for people heading to Oracle World .

I'll be helping run the APEX hands on lab.

S298611, 10:30 - 11:30 at Golden Gate A2, Marriott
Hands-on Lab: Extending the Oracle Application Express Framework with Web 2.0


and also will have my very own session

S298613, 17:30 - 18:30 at Salon 14/15, Marriott
Web 2.0 Development with Oracle Application Express



Past that I will be ducking in and out of sessions and unconference events as well as working the APEX booth (by far my favorite part of Oracle World).

I'm pretty excited about this years Oracle World as APEX seems to be , is ;) , huge this year.

I'll be posting updates here on http://twitter.com/carlback and on http://friendfeed.com/carlback so feel free to follow along I'll do my best to keep everyone in loop.

If your at Oracle World please stop by the APEX booth and say hello, and if your not feel free to send me questions through the above service , or http://mix.oracle.com and I'll do my best to answer them or corner someone that can.

P.S. You know it's going to be a long week when Raj calls me up because he heard a rumor I'm already in SF ;) watch that guy he's trouble, but his session will be awesome!!!!

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    PECS is Microsoft & ISO 9001 certified company that provide new media
    solutions all across the globe having sales office in UK and India. We
    provide solutions related Web Design & Development, SEO and Bespoke
    Software for all business domains.
    vjackcon said...
    Thanks for this creditable information, I appreciate you.
    hire a website developer said...
    I want to thank you for sharing your information about the equipments that you used and your website, this is simple, but good article I have ever seen, I like it, I learned something today.. Thanks..
    hire web developers | website developers for hire
    gowshika said...
    Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
    kumari said...
    My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Web Development San Francisco
    modern living room furniture said...
    Hello
    Carl Backstrom's Blog
    This is marvelous! Thanks for putting up such very good stuff! It is pretty ideal for everyone.
    With Best Wishes
    bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room
    cheap kitchen carts said...
    Hey
    Carl Backstrom's Blog
    That is a very nice way to reveal things. I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the layout for your web blog.
    With Best Wishes
    bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room
    bathroom pictures said...
    Hi
    Carl Backstrom's Blog
    Very valuable information is in this article. I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
    Anonymous said...
    Good job. Thanks for sharing. Will come to visit again.
    hermes bag
    Unknown said...
    Totally, the actual write-up is really the very best in that will worthwhile matter. I really fit in jointly with your results and certainly am going to keenly seem to be toward your own upcoming improvements.awriter.org
    Just telling many thanks could not only be sufficient, for your exceptional readability as part of your composing.I'll use this information to provide term papers for my friends.
    fix facetime errors said...
    First and foremost, the FaceTime for PC download is free of cost and safe to use for any user. The FaceTime is an official app and any person around the world can use it. Users can make video calls as well as audio calls using the FaceTime App.
    How to Configure PuTTY Settings said...
    A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such an Interesting Article about PuTTY SSH terminal which is used for connecting to your hosting account or a VPS server is outstanding in terms of information. It seems like a well written and well researched content. It Is Really Worthy To Read.

Post a Comment