Two Words

The two worst words and the two best words in software development are the same.

Code Freeze!

It's nice to take a step back and catch your breath at the same time there was 100's of more things you wanted to do, well there's always next release when you can get those 100's of things done and worry about the next 100.

Until then ........

Looking good, Billy Ray! Feeling Good, Louis!
http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=43&qid=251


Edit: Per Tyler's comment, before everybody asks when it's going to be out, I don't have any specific dates. It's a day closer than it was yesterday and a day longer than it will be tomorrow, and so forth ;).

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats! Now I hope you've prepared an answer for the onslaught of people that will be asking "so, when can we download it?".

    Tyler
    Dimitri Gielis said...
    *lol* I like that video! But hey! You're living in Vegas, I know it's the middle of no where ;-)

    But I must confess, that yaght looks fantastic!

    Dimitri
    Bill Ferguson said...
    Hooray!

    I just checked out the 3.1 samples this morning, and it looks great!

    Fantastic job getting it to this point. Go enjoy a beer or two.

    Now I'm really looking forward to 4.0 *lol*

    Bill Ferguson
    Justin Patterson said...
    Carl,

    Congrats, 3.1 is awesome, I can't wait to truly use .... killerclips.com this is my new favorite website ... I can't believe I've never heard of it before.

    http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=140&qid=1945

    Justin
    Anonymous said...
    Wonderful, looking forward to the release date... !

Post a Comment