The Big Easy!!!!!

I just received an email that my abstract for a presentation at ODTUG Kaleidoscope has been accepted.

Congratulations! Your abstract, Building the New Stuff: AJAX, JSON, and APEX 3.1, has been accepted for presentation at ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2008, June 15-19, in New Orleans, Louisiana.


Gotta love that title!

I've never been to New Orleans so am really looking forward to going, I've been told it's my kinda city. If you have any hints / ideas of things I need to go see or do while there please drop me a line or leave a comment.

I have big plans for my session, like it working unlike my first try at Oracle World. Thanks again unconference you saved the day!

I'm not sure if there is demo grounds there or not but if there is I'll be working the APEX booth or at least circling and grabbing people for APEX demos, if there's not I'll be stalking around crowds of people doing pretty much the same thing.

See you there!!

6 Comments:

  1. Dimitri Gielis said...
    Congratulations Carl.

    Look forward to your presentation.

    I'll be also presenting on Advanced Charting in APEX.

    Dimitri
    Patrick Wolf said...
    Carl,

    I think we will have a lot of fun in "The Big Easy"! :-)

    Patrick
    Anonymous said...
    Patrick,

    By 'fun' you of course mean 'lots of educational and thoroughly business-justified expense' ;)

    John.
    Patrick Wolf said...
    John,

    for sure! ;-)

    Patrick
    Dimitri Gielis said...
    Looks like you're changing your template ;-)
    Carl Backstrom said...
    Yeah trying to change it.

    I keep trying to get around to it but people keep telling me i have more important things to be working on right now.

    I mean what could be more important than a good looking blog about APEX other than working on the product itself......never mind gotta run ;)

Post a Comment